Your Privacy is Important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is The Information Commissioner’s Office, Our License Number is: Z8759042. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
Collecting of and purpose of your information
We offer Call Handling and Virtual receptionist services and offer payment options for our clients to pay for these services such as Direct Debit and Card Payment. To provide these services, we may need to collect personal data such as company name, name, address, contact details and bank details.
Your information may be used to introduce you to other services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you regarding any review or changes that are applicable, and for our own business research and analysis.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided.
We may obtain data direct from our clients, or from our clients customers when they attempt to contact our client.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations:
- Our Accountant for creating invoices, performing audits.
- Our Solicitors for Legal Purposes
- Our Direct Debit provider for the purpose of taking payments to pay for your services with us.
- Your customers / enquiries / clients to enable them to contact you.
We will not share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Your rights regarding your data
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay.
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make this request. This will be actioned unless there is a contractual or lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly.
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as show below should you wish to do this.
- We may provide you with updates and newsletters which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to. Please contact the office if this is required.
We have in place a full security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place secure methods to store and transfer your data securely.
Our Contact Details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
8 Swan Lane Business Park
We will respond as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (Local rate) or 01625 545 745 (National rate)
Company Registration No: 444 57 88
VAT Registered: 798 5510 76